Game: Final Fantasy XIV
Delivery Time: 1 hour
Delivery Method: Face-to-face trade
Payment Accepted: PayPal, Credit Card, USDT, Wechat, Alipay, Western Union, HK FPS
Game Info: Final Fantasy XIV, FFXIV Wikipedia, FFXIV Twitter, FFXIV Youtube
Final Fantasy XIV Gil Transaction Basic Process
- You can order the ffxiv gil online. The default is 20M. You can buy 21M, 22M, 30M……as multiples of 1M.
- Leave the correct name of your character.
- The FFXIV Gil will be sent by face-to-face trade, and buyers need to be online.
- After the buyer receives the purchased gil, the gil permanently belong to the buyer and should not be returned or re-traded for any reason.
How to Buy FFXIV Gil?
PLS173.com is a basic e-commerce website, the process is the same as Amazon or eBay.
- On the current page, you have reached the FFXIV Gil purchase page.
- Select the server and enter the character name, and then click [Add to Cart].
- In the shopping cart, click [Checkout] to enter the checkout page, enter the necessary contact information, and select a payment method to pay.
- After the payment is completed, you can contact our customer service directly to facilitate the customer service to arrange the delivery more quickly.
About Final Fantasy XIV
Final Fantasy XIV is an MMORPG developed and published by Square Enix. It was directed and produced by Naoki Yoshida and was initially released worldwide for PlayStation 3 and Windows in August 2013. The game replaced the unsuccessful 2010 version and later gained support for PlayStation 4, OS X, and PlayStation 5. Final Fantasy XIV is set in the fantasy realm of Eorzea, five years after the devastating Seventh Umbral Calamity, which marked the end of the original version. During the Calamity, the Elder Primal Bahamut escaped from his prison, a ancient space station called Dalamud, and unleashed an apocalypse upon Eorzea. Through the use of temporal magic, the player character from the original version managed to escape and reappeared at the beginning of the A Realm Reborn storyline. As Eorzea rebuilds itself, the player must defend against a renewed invasion from the Garlean Empire. The original release of Final Fantasy XIV was both a commercial and critical failure. Square Enix’s then-president, Yoichi Wada, announced that a new team, led by Yoshida, would take over and address the game’s shortcomings. The new team continued to develop and improve the original version while secretly working on a completely new replacement. This new game, codenamed “Version 2.0,” featured a new engine, improved server infrastructure, and overhauled gameplay, interface, and story. The original version was shut down in November 2012, followed by an alpha test for Version 2.0. The relaunched game received mostly positive reception, with critics praising its solid mechanics, progression, and Yoshida’s successful turnaround. After a disappointing fiscal year in 2013, Square Enix attributed their return to profitability in 2014 in part to the game’s strong sales and dedicated player base. By October 2021, Final Fantasy XIV had amassed over 24 million registered players, making it the most profitable Final Fantasy game to date. The game has received regular updates since its release, including four major expansion packs: Heavensward (2015), Stormblood (2017), Shadowbringers (2019), and Endwalker (2021).