WOW PvP Boost – Dragonflight Season 3
Game: World of Warcraft
Boosting Type: Selfplay / Piloted
Start Time: Contact online support
Complete Time: Contact online support
Payment Accepted: PayPal, Credit Card, USDT, Wechat, Alipay, Western Union, HK FPS
Game Info: Dragonflight PvP Season 3 Guide – Icy Veins, PvP Overview – Dragonflight Season 3 – Wowhead
PvP Rewards – Dragonflight Season 3
The Dragonflight Season 3 Gladiator mount is the Verdant Gladiator’s Slitherdrake. Like previous Dragonflight seasons, Season 3 rewards a Dragonriding Transformation, Winding Slitherdrake: Embodiment of the Verdant Gladiator, to allow use of the Verdant Gladiator mount both in and out of Dragonflight.
The new Vicious mounts for Dragonflight Season 3 are Owlcats. These Owlcats feature a throne with factions flags and a flaming torch, and faction-colored armor.
PVP Elite Transmog
Elite PvP tier set transmog has special lightning and flame effects attached to various pieces. Each rating bracket will unlock more towards your class’ Elite set.
- Combatant I: Dragonflight Season 3 (1000): Cloak
- Combatant II: Dragonflight Season 3 (1200): Legs, Bracers
- Challenger I: Dragonflight Season 3 (1400): Gloves, Boots
- Challenger II: Dragonflight Season 3 (1600): Chest, Belt
- Rival I: Dragonflight Season 3 (1800): Head, Shoulder, Helm
- Duelist: Dragonflight Season 3 (2100): Weapon Illusion
- Elite: Dragonflight Season 3 (2400+): Verdant Gladiator’s Tabard and Weapon Transmog
In addition, players who obtain Elite: Dragonflight Season 3 unlocks Dragonflight Season 3 Hero and the reward Emerald Blossom Dreamstone. This will unlock special cosmetic effects for the Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope and Elite PvP class set appearances, and is account wide.
Elite: Dragonflight Season 3 only unlocks the transmog set for the class you earn it on, so if you want multiple sets, you will have to earn it multiple times.