Elder Scrolls Online Gold(US PC)
Game: Elder Scrolls Online(ESO)
Delivery Time: 1 hour
Delivery Method: Mail
Payment Accepted: PayPal, Credit Card, USDT, Wechat, Alipay, Western Union, HK FPS
Game Info: Elder Scrolls Online’s Official site, ESO Xbox Site, ESO Play Station Site, ESO Twitter
Elder Scrolls Online Gold Transaction Basic Process
- You can order the ESO gold here on this page.
- Fill in the quanlity and leave the correct name of your character.
- The ESO Gold will be sent by in-game mail, and buyers don’t need to wait online.
- After the buyer receives the purchased gold, the gold permanently belong to the buyer and should not be returned or re-traded for any reason.
How to Buy ESO Gold?
PLS173.com is a basic e-commerce website, the process is the same as Amazon or eBay.
- On the current page, you have reached the ESO gold purchase page.
- Select the server and enter the character name, and then click [Add to Cart].
- In the shopping cart, click [Checkout] to enter the checkout page, enter the necessary contact information, and select a payment method to pay.
- After the payment is completed, you can contact our customer service directly to facilitate the customer service to arrange the delivery more quickly.
About the Game “The Elder Scrolls Online”
The Elder Scrolls Online, commonly known as ESO, is an MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) developed by ZeniMax Online Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It was initially released for Windows and macOS in April 2014. The game is set in the continent of Tamriel and features a storyline that is loosely connected to the other games in the Elder Scrolls franchise. ESO underwent seven years of development before its launch in 2014 and utilized a mandatory monthly subscription model. It received a mixed reception upon release. However, its reception significantly improved with the re-release and rebranding as The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited in March 2015. This transitioned the game to a buy-to-play model with microtransactions and an optional subscription. The game was later released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles in June 2015, followed by releases for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S in June 2021. By 2020, ESO had sold over 15 million copies and had approximately 2.5 million monthly active players in 2017.